Photobucket

Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Blog Has Attitude?

I received an Attitude Blog Award from Lynn.


Lynn, sorry it has taken me so long to do this, but I can be a bit of a slacker at times. :O( Let me start off by saying that I am touched that you chose me. It is a really sweet gesture that won't be forgotten.

Three random things about myself.... hhmm......
  1. I spend more time online playing facebook games then I probably should :O/
  2. I can only cook like five different meals (but my stuffed shells are a major hit with all)
  3. Some of my new obsessions: vanilla coke, Smith's rose mint lip balm, jasmine green tea and nutella
I'm supposed to nominate three other ladies, but most of the blogs I follow are men or aren't updated on a regular basis and I can't nominate the person who nominated me.... So here is one person who I feel should have this honor!
  1. Daisy This girl is an amazing person. She has a way with words and is a determined, strong willed, sincere person. I wish her all of the best in her life (she recently got engaged!!)

2 comments:

  1. So glad you accepted the award sweetie. Your blog is truly amazing, just like you. Honestly, if this blog was mine I would have it printed up into a book (there are places that do that). Love and hugs to you. xxx Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I was just catching up with all my friends' blogs (as I've been sinfully behind myself) and happened to click on yours to see my "nomination" for the "Blog Has Attitude"! How sweet of you. I, too, know the feeling of having a lot more guy friends. Thank you for your well-wishes. Hope your foot is on the mend, and let me know if you'd like me to do anything special regarding the nomination (don't know much about it at this point).

    ReplyDelete